Monday 8 July 2013

The Tree of Life 2011 [English] (DVDRip) x264 Torrent Download

The Tree of Life (2011)

Good rate 17 Bad rate 0


The Tree of Life torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 116
Peers: 96

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2011
Genre: Drama, Fantasy
Director: Terrence Malick
Starring: Brad Pitt, Sean Penn, Jessica Chastain

Description:
The Waco Texas, the story of a family, in 1956. Son witnesses the loss of innocence and the parents fighting contradictory philosophy.
Review:
I Dont expect most viewers to agree with me, because it already has a decent rating, but if you're looking for people who hated this movie, so I suspect you probably like it, and I'll save you the unfortunate experience that I was going to see it.Just to express their preferences for guidance, I have had many artistic suggestions from top recommendations IMDb, but I prefer my ticket in straightforward.Ill only fly in the face of the record, and now , I say no had no idea what this movie is about. I wanted to leave after 20 minutes, but my friend insisted we stay until the end to see what the point was. Other people leave in the middle of the movie and nervous going into movies. For the first time in his life slept for a few minutes in cinema.There no plot - just a stream of images of these two guys in their infancy, and retrospective of the earth. Cinematography was pretty impressive, but the overall result is oh-so-boring. I'm sure there was a point, but I just could not be bothered to try to understand it.Apologies for fans. I do not want to be dismissive of this film. I just want to save some people from sitting through it, you will not like it.


No comments:

Post a Comment