Thursday 25 July 2013

The Grey 2011 English DVD 720p Torrent Download

The Grey (2011)

Good rate 23 Bad rate 3


The Grey torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 149
Peers: 55

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2011
Genre: Action, Adventure, Drama
Director: Joe Carnahan
Starring: Liam Neeson, Frank Grillo, Dermot Mulroney

Description:
After the plane crashes in Alaska, six oil workers led by a skilled hunter to survive, but a pack of wolves mercilessly haunt their every step.
Review:
This is my first review ever, so keep in mind the personal me.I talk about the plot, so as not to spoil it, but ill just say, is just another a movie chick-flick/action no documents re human nature against which films would you never seen before.I seen the movie blew my mind, then, as usual, I have read some reviews about it here. Then I saw a bunch of reviews hated it. So I decided to have a few words to think a lot of people hated it or did not even see it to say, because they thought his penis taken / Unknown Liam Neesons action. Thus, the film had the wrong audience and low ratings. Yes, it has its flaws, but if you see this film you will definitely miss. But the fact is, not everyone can, and not the general public. You will know what I mean, if you saw it.Its funny how people love this film because of unrealistic events, while enjoying movies like Mission Impossible or Sherlock Holmes Further praising them. those real? Well, no. they are bad movies? actually for this type of film. So I'd say, it's not a reason to keep the film and as I said before his film is not a documentary one.My board if you value most extraordinary films and sick the way they are now, just ignore the critics and see different experience.PS I Sherlock Holmes and Mission Impossible was released almost at the same time, Gray, and they have better grades


No comments:

Post a Comment