Monday 29 July 2013

The Bourne Ultimatum 2007 [English].DVDRip Torrent Download

The Bourne Ultimatum (2007)

Good rate 12 Bad rate 5


The Bourne Ultimatum torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 112
Peers: 66

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2007
Genre: Action, Crime, Thriller
Director: Paul Greengrass
Starring: Matt Damon, Julia Stiles, Édgar Ramírez

Description:
Jason Bourne dodges a ruthless CIA official and his agents from a new program while searching for the killing nature of his life as a trained killer.
Review:
Do not hand out ten star names easily. The film really impress me, and The Bourne Ultimatum has gone far beyond. Furthermore, this trilogy has come together so well that I think is one of the biggest film franchises of our time. Though all three films could be different from the Ludlum novels, still stands as a powerful landmark film realization. The Bourne Ultimatum made me want to cry that the series is over, but I could not even try to stop smiling hours.From for a moment that the opening title came in, I knew we were in for a ride. Paul Greengrass has done it again. Everything you love from the previous Bourne films is here again: the act of dialogue, and of course the shaky camera. But for me, it was never a problem. I think it adds suspense.I will once again see the movie several times before it is released on DVD, simply because he is a genius. It is entirely appropriate ending and should stand the test of time as fantastic and totally unforgettable film trilogy.


No comments:

Post a Comment