Sunday 23 June 2013

The Raven 2012 [English] DVD Torrent Download

The Raven (2012)

Good rate 20 Bad rate 5


The Raven torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 125
Peers: 89

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2012
Genre: Mystery, Thriller
Director: James McTeigue
Starring: John Cusack, Luke Evans, Alice Eve

Description:
When a madman begins killing inspired by Edgar Allan awful gained working life, young Baltimore detective joins Poe could not make his stories come true.
Review:
I'm a big fan of the whole of the Whodunnit movies, and I wanted to see what was in store the peaks. I got the impression that it would be just like any other killer Ripper/19th old Jack in the movie and it was predictable. I was right in my assessment, but Raven Insp the clich s of great movie mainly because it?:


No comments:

Post a Comment