Sunday 23 June 2013

Percy Jackson Sea of Monsters 2013 Eng DVD-R 480p Torrent Download

Percy Jackson & the Lightning Thief (2010)

Good rate 18 Bad rate 1


Percy Jackson & the Lightning Thief torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 102
Peers: 77

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2010
Genre: Adventure, Family, Fantasy
Director: Chris Columbus
Starring: Logan Lerman, Brandon T. Jackson, Steve Coogan

Description:
A teenager learns a descendant of the Greek gods, and the gods of the adventure has been an ongoing battle.
Review:
I do not come to the idea of ​​competition. I have not read the books and I have read only one review paper.Yes's opinion, are not borrowed from the film, but otherwise it does not, the film that was taken, also, seriously, Harry, P. Like most of the players as shown, is not to look at my clock, and up.I Ham film (two hours), this is a good sign that I did not like ride.What what was missing most of the mythology to enjoy throughout the year. It was, as assumed knowledge. It does not suffer from the greatest minds of all the things, things I do well, I do not (filma.) is the same as for the music, but he was into filthy words. Hell.S / Fx level would not be accepted unless the highway is important, especially, Hades (the place is not God). But, at the same time, the human god this is my producer of the film liking.Maybe P. In order to fill the gap left by John Henry, the main character in this film as Harry looks about the same age, it does not seem to repeat the last film.I a (DVD) to watch.


No comments:

Post a Comment