Saturday 27 July 2013

The Descendants 2011 (English) [DVDScr] Torrent Download

The Descendants (2011)

Good rate 21 Bad rate 2


The Descendants torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 105
Peers: 89

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2011
Genre: Comedy, Drama
Director: Alexander Payne
Starring: George Clooney, Shailene Woodley, Amara Miller

Description:
A land baron tries to re-connect with his two daughters after his wife seriously injured in boating accident.
Review:
This is a great movie, no doubt about it. But given the combination of Golden Globe, Oscar buzz and positive feedback on IMDb, expecting much more.The story and the premise of the film is perfect. In fact, the tagline caught my attention enormous: trying to connect with his daughters again. This is exactly the kind of movie that I like. Immediately, I would say that this was a film about character development and human connection, typically in the form of films greatest potential.Unfortunately, it was only decent, but not special. I felt like a film made so much potential, but not to release some time in the film. The entire film, for me, feels too preliminary in nature. Not necessarily the plot, because the plot develops, but the general feeling of the film feels more learning and dramatic event happened.Its never easy to explain the film because the error was not necessarily my feelings technical or specific. But it does hang a bit distracted my viewing experience. I felt like there was still more to discover in nature Clooney and character of his daughters. I also think that this element only affects the performance of Clooney. His performance was good, sure, but again, because I felt like there was more to be found, of course, I also felt like his performance can be added (but not necessarily better). As the Oscar buzz on this film, I have to compare it with other films of a similar nature. And unfortunately, I do not feel that there is a sufficient connection between the characters ... Although the potential for achieving that connection is established, it was not followed in my opinion. Unfortunately I have to say that there are better developed back connection movies.In short, this is a fun movie, but it lacks some important elements that viewing experience deteriorates to some degree.


No comments:

Post a Comment